Date(s) - 02/05/2017
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Special Access Tour of the Gettysburg Artifact Collection
May 20, 2017, 8am-6pm
Join us for an exclusive day at Gettysburg National Military Park. Tour areas not open to the general public. Travel by luxury motor coach to Gettysburg from the Manassas National Battlefield Park Headquarters. Private tour of their amazing state-of-the-art warehouse and preservation facility housing more than 1.2 million precious artifacts from the Civil War era. This is an opportunity, not to be missed, for anyone desiring special access to view some of the most precious tangible elements of our shared heritage. Learn about acquisition, cataloging, optimal storage conditions, conservation, history and more! There is no equal to the Gettysburg collection.
- Gettysburg artifact warehouse tour with Superintendent Ed Clarke
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Visitors Center movie & Cyclorama technology
- Private tour of the Eisenhower Rare Artifacts Collection & Eisenhower Site
- All admission fees and lunch
- Luxury Motor Coach transportation to and from Gettysburg (bus departs & returns to Manassas NBP Headquarters 12521 Lee Hwy Manassas, VA 20109, not the Visitor’s Center)
- Only 54 spaces available
Registration is approved when funds are received.
To Pay by mail use the download link provided, Here -> MBT 2017 Gettysburg tour Flyer
Membership Price $95.00 – Online Pay Here
Leadership Members use Coupon Code “Leadmember” for 15% event online ticket discount
1861 Society Leadership Members use Coupon Code “1861Member” for 50% off event online discount.
Questions or requests for more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our members for participating in these great events!
Bookings are closed for this event.