“Christmas 1862” ticket 1:30 p.m.
8 in stock
December 2, 2017
1:30 p.m. arrival
Location: The Stone House parking lot is located on Lee Highway (Route 29) near the intersection of Sudley Road.
Tickets to this event are free, but donations will be accepted at the event.
Christmas 1862 was bittersweet. The holiday season was certainly a welcome distraction from the ongoing war, yet endless families had an empty chair at the table that year. For the communities around Manassas Junction, that December was still a time of rebuilding from the second major battle in thirteen months.
The Manassas Battlefield Trust is pleased to present, with Manassas National Battlefield Park, “Christmas 1862” at the historic Stone House. Join us to celebrate Victorian Christmas traditions with caroling, crafts, cider, cookies, and more, as well as remember the soldiers who were away from home for Christmas 1862, and those who would never return.
Things to know:
- Please print your confirmation page and bring it with you to the event.
- Reserve one ticket for each person, adults and children.
- Allow 30-45 minutes to experience the event.
- As an historic building, the Stone House is not handicap accessible.
- There are no restrooms on site. Restrooms are located at the Manassas National Battlefield Park Visitor Center, open from 8:30-5 daily.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.